John Travolta came to the aid of a friend - and fellow Scientologist - Tom Cruise follows last week leaked video. The clip lengthy discussion, allowing towers on the Web, said the Mission: Impossible megastar praising the Church of Scientology and say that the fans have the ability to create new realities and better. "(Its representative explains the sequence was filmed for a pr
ivate event church in 2004.) Travolta, 53, claims the intensity of the media has gone too far. "[Tom] - we all - the right to practice how we feel," he said Saturday at Australia.com PEOPLE 's G'Day LA gala celebrating the Week of Australia 2008. "It becomes ultimately unfair. " Travolta considerably lightened the tone, however, when asked about Olivia Newton-John, who was on hand to perform at the event (Kylie Minogue, who was honored for his humanitarian work). "We see each other once or twice a year," he gushed of his costar Grease. "I love seeing her. She's awesome." Later, the Aussie singer charmed the crowd with a selection of his greatest hits, including "The World Devoted to You," "I Honestly Love You" and a smaller version of the "physical". After Newton-John's show-stopping set, Travolta from the scene said: "Olivia, I love you. Honestly, I love you".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment