With all the awards show stuff starting in 2008, a very distinguished honor has been awarded to… Lindsay Lohan has been nominated for not one but two Razzies! His dual role in "I Know Who Killed Me" garnering him all kinds of recognition from Golden Raspberry founder John Wilson. Wilson told the press, "I Know Who Killed Me is the most fabulously brain since film Showgirls. At the end of it, you still do not know what happened.
Are they twins or not? Had imagine it? Can I have my please hours and 50 minutes? " LiLo plays a stripper and a kidnapping girl in the city widely panned flick. Indeed, "I Know Who Killed Me" won a total of nine nominations, making it the most dissed film of the year 2007. We are all winners for the Golden Raspberry you as soon as they were announced on February 23, the day before the Oscars.
No comments:
Post a Comment